The lack of time may not help many women, whether working inside or outside the home, in the gym, which could have a negative impact on fitness. However, what if you do sports at home, and on specific times, to lose extra weight?
In this context, the nutritionist recommends Sakina Al-Qadi, and before starting one of the homework exercises, he is obligated to adhere to the following points:
Doing homework must be done in an empty place away from furniture, in order to avoid injuries
- Avoid eating an hour before any exercise, to avoid disturbances in the digestive system.
- Drink plenty of water to keep the body hydrated and maintain activity during exercise.
- Wear cotton sportswear, as well as exercise shoes.
- Warming up the body to avoid muscle rupture.
- Doing homework in an empty place away from furniture, in order to avoid injuries.
In order to keep the body hydrated, it is necessary to drink plenty of water and maintain vigor during exercise
The following exercise helps in losing excess weight, and getting a slim body, and it may obviate the use of the “gym”, while continuing to do it:
- Push Up Exercise (Push Up): This exercise is performed by lying on the ground, with body weight on the palms and toes. It contributes to moving a group of muscles in the body, including: the muscles of the chest, shoulders, and arms, and it also burns about 105 calories when done for a quarter of an hour, meaning that exercising on a daily basis reduces weight.
- Squat Exercise (Squat): This exercise is performed by sitting in a squatting position for sixty seconds, with the feet spread apart. With this exercise going, he becomes even easier. Among the benefits of “squat”: strengthening the muscles of the buttocks and legs, as well as stimulating the process of digestion, getting rid of body pain, increasing its elasticity, burning calories, specifically 150 calories from it within 15 minutes.
- Back exercise: This exercise is performed by lying on the back, on the ground, with the knees bent together to one side, and while the arms are extended to this side, the head is moved toward the knees. This home exercise is repeated five to ten times.
- Skipping on the rope: a home-based sport that is effective in burning calories; with performing this sport for a quarter of an hour, the body burns about 300 calories.
• Sports carpet: It is necessary to do home exercises, knowing that the performance of the latter on the exposed floor, or covered with a regular carpet may carry many risks, as it may strain the muscles of the neck and back. Note that the sports carpet is necessary to perform a set of exercises, including pressure exercises, back and abdomen, as well as the “Planck” and yoga.
• Light weights: carrying heavy weights helps to strengthen muscles in several areas of the body, such as the muscles of the hands and feet. Therefore, it is advisable to acquire weights with different weights in order to obtain the best possible result.
On the weekly schedule
Every female must know that every time she practices sports, she does something beneficial to herself and her health.
Some may think that it is easy to find an excuse not to do homeworks, but to avoid this it is useful to set aside time for exercise in the weekly schedule, in a way that you do not miss.
For example, if you are aware that you are busy in the evening, you should schedule your exercise time in the morning, or vice versa.
But if you know that your day is “crazy” busy, then you only have to stick to a quick quota of 15 minutes, because doing the movement for a short time is preferable, compared to lethargy.
Every female must know that every time she exercises in sport, she is doing something beneficial to herself and her health, and she must celebrate that, because physical fitness promotes self-confidence.